Friday, April 11, 2008

SUVA

We are off on another volleyball adventure.  Once a month Tay's team plays their tournaments in SLC, and this month it is this weekend.  Taylor is the cute one standing in the back under the red square.  We are bringing our friend Paige---she is kneeling in the middle right in front of Taylor (with dark hair).  Wish us luck and maybe I will even get some action shots to blog when we get back.  It is just the 3 of us....we will get up there tonight and then we head to the courts early Sat. morning.  We sit in the gym all day---I am not kidding.  We start about 8:00 am and finish about 5 or 6:00pm.  Then we drive straight home.  That is a long time to watch volleyball, which is why we don't bring more family spectators.  If you happen to be in the neighborhood, though, stop in and check it out!

4 comments:

Harlene said...

Hello...I am in the neighborhood. Where do I stop by?

Hailey said...

The address is:

IVA Center (Intermountain Volleyball Association)
2595A West Custer Rd
SLC, UT

I recommend you google the address for directions, as the ones they gave us are very confusing and google's were great. I do think there is a small admissions fee (maybe $5?), unless you come later in the afternoon and no one is sitting at the desk anymore. If you are truly planning on swinging by, get my cell phone from Jen and call me that day! This place is huge and you would probably have trouble finding us.

Hailey said...

Actually Harlene, you may be able to spot me. I'll be the one drinking the diet coke.

Harlene said...

Bummer...I didn't get to see you. My Chan-man had State Drum-line Finals today.

Hope you and Taylor had a fun road trip!