Sunday, April 20, 2008

how does hailey's garden grow?

A few days ago, Hailey helped the neighbor plant some vegetables in her garden.  The neighbor had a few extra and gave them to Hailey.  Hailey decided to plant them in our backyard.  Here they are below.  Tomatoes and squash.
I decided to help her out with her gardening.  She helped me replant them.  Here is her lovely new garden.  Oh yeah, Morgan sorta helped too.
We will see if they survive the over-nurturing attention and watering they are sure to be showered with.  Wearing rollerblades while gardening is all the rage.  Maybe Aunt Carolyn can give us some hints?
(p.s.  don't mind the pink panties!)

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

You are my kind of girls. I hope your plants grow wonderful!

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

You are my kind of girls. I hope your plants grow wonderful!

nickel... said...

Hey this mary contrary thing must run in the family!

Way to be Hailey! If you continue to stick with the vegetarian thing knowing how to grow your own veggies will come in very handy!

Hillary Redd said...

Will your girls teach me how to garden? I'm clueless at most all domestic duties if you haven't noticed.