Friday, April 25, 2008

I know, I know......

Yes, more park pictures.  I have to brag as long as the mild weather continues.....plus it is a really cool splash park:
The usual gang:  Muscle Man Indiana
Owen and Hillary
Morgan, Indy and Owen are the front three cuties
That's what makes this park so fun....there are lots of different areas to explore
I cannot get Morgan to look directly at the camera no matter what!  Be prepared as there is more to this park not shown in this post.  You know you want to see it.  Better yet, come visit and check it out for yourself!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

That park does look like lots of fun. Too bad when we come up in June I plan on NOT having my girlies with me that Saturday.

Jen said...

It does look like a fun park. Owen & Indiana seems like fun adventurous friends - I'm sure Morgan can handle them just fine!

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Morgan I know, and she's a charm. Anybody named Owen has gotta be a fantastic kid. Indiana (Jones?) looks like a swell kid, too.

Harlene said...

I've got my sunscreen ready...I'd love to bring Dieter by to play!