Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Subway II


Saturday, Sept. 27, Steve and the gang hiked the Subway again.  I was not feeling so hot and Morgan had pink eye, so I did not go.  Here is a few of the peeps:  Chase, Chris (friend), Bret, Susan, Steve, David and Christine (David's girlfriend---I hope I spelled it correctly!)  There was actually 14 in the entire group.  When Steve makes plans, he does it big.  He's just a friendly kind of guy.
Susan and Bret, still smiling...
Dave and Christine, still smiling...
And a couple of show offs...keep in mind this water is FREEZING!
also known as "how to rip up a good pair of shorts"

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

You guys are so hard core! This post just reminded me how amazing your part of the country is. You guys get to see some awesome stuff!

Michael said...

Looks like fun, uumm not really. Are you dead? Call me sometime stranger.

Michael said...

Sorry it's hillary not signed in