Wednesday, August 13, 2008

they're back! (to school)

Again, teenagers not into posing for first day of school pictures.  This is the best I could do.
However, the kids 10 yrs and under are still very cooperative.  Hailey started 4th grade.  She got new shoes, if you didn't notice.
This is Morgan's last year of preschool.  She loves her teacher and friends and being old enough to go to "school".
She does not even need her mom to walk her to the door.
This means I have 2 hours, 3x/week all to myself.  What will I do?

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Enjoy them. They grow up all too soon.

Janae Downey said...

Hi Jill! What a wonderful surprise to hear from you! I was just working with sister Hinckley on our Primary Program (it's my fifth!) and then got your comment... funny coincidence. It was always such a pleasure working with you in primary and it seems like you left just yesterday, but then I see how much your kids have grown... Chase is so handsome and Taylor is beautiful! I would hardly recognize Hailey and Morgan, they are so grown up. Hope they had a wonderful week at school! JaNae

Mark and Maria said...

Hey Jill, it was so great to hear from you! Man we miss you in our ward and I miss our Pres. meetings! I'm with Janae, I feel like you just left until I see the pics of your kids, especially Morgan! Holy Cow, she is so grown up! Hope you enjoy those 2 hours 3x a week!
P.S. If you want the dog, it's yours! :)