Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FamVaCa2SoCal


We went to the Newport Beach area last weekend.  We had a wonderful time.  One morning we went to the:
They were giving out whistles at the front door---that is what is in her mouth.  She made friends with a diver:
Lots and lots of colorful fish,
a sea turtle,
and  a flying blue whale.
They have a bird exhibit also.  Chase felt right at home.
This reminded us....time to head to the beach!
This was actually at Laguna Beach, where we watched a school of dolphins swimming off the shore.
If you look closely, it says: M-O-R-G-A-N


Chase and Taylor were too cool to write their names in the sand and pose.  I had to settle for watching them boogie board.
Hailey even learned how and was really good!
We met a mermaid,
And a girl with two-toned legs,
At Balboa Beach they had a few toys to play on:

Hailey is at the top, Morgan in in the middle and Taylor is lower left:
We all had a wonderful time....
And may just have to go back someday!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I loved all the pictures! But Jill you weren't in any of them! I'm glad you posted it all!

Love you

Harlene said...

Super fun! Did you happen to see anyone with 2 really cute purple purses?

Susan said...

I am sooooo jealous....I love that area! Glad you had a wonderful time!

Glenna Roundy said...

Now THAT is my kind of vacation. I just love the smell of the ocean. Can I be in your family. Oh wait, I already am!

Jen said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! The beach is always one of our favorites, too.