Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Good Friends Are Hard to Find

We all know how great it is to find good friends. Friends who love you as you are, despite your flaws. We have been lucky to become friends with the Redd family. They live across the street and up a few houses. We see them daily, whether they like it or not. Mike is the dad of the family. He is very special to us. That is why I have dedicated this post to him. I like to call it: The Many Moods of Mike......Enjoy!





This is his party face at Morgan's 4th birthday celebration


This is his cowboy- tough -guy -face. Note that the horse is still tied to the fence.
This is his "Gross, Steve has smelly feet and I can't believe I agreed to play Spin the Phone with him" face
This is his "Where did that blasted bird go?!" look








Mike we would not be complete without your friendship and your family. We hope this makes you feel as special as you are!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Michael said...

I FEEL LOVED!!!!LOL! :) Jill that is GREAT! That made my day!! I got a GOOD laugh from this.

THE SIMMONS SIX RULE!!

Jen said...

I'm glad you have friends that enjoy your family as much as we all do. (How can people not like your family, right?!)

I have to say though that Mike does a good "Gross, Steve has smelly feet" face - mine would have been much different.

Michael said...

Hi Jen,

I'm Mike. I assume you too have experienced Steve's stinky feet....WHEW!!!

nickel... said...

Well I vote the party times travel south and we can get the older kids to babysit at grandmas house while all adults over 25 (is that safe I really have no idea how old Mike or Hillary is) Lets just say anyone married gets to go on a date! Any takers?
What does spinning the phone actually entail? or do I want to know?

Carolyn said...

I don't know, Mike. I would be suspicious. You can probably expect a call from the Simmons any day now asking for a favor... now that they've buttered you up.

But seriously, sounds like you guys have found some fun friends in your new neck of the woods.

Anonymous said...

micheal, wow you are very intresting..