Thursday, December 11, 2008

I think I like them

We went to the high school last night to watch Chase sing in the choir.  They had several performing groups, including a small orchestra.  We had arrived early, and were watching the orchestra set up.  At one point we had this conversation:

Morgan:  "Oh my gosh!  Look at that giant guitar!  Hailey!  Look how big that guitar is!  That guitar is SO big!"
Hailey:  "That is not a guitar.  That's a cello."
Mom:  "That's pretty good.  How did you know that?"
Hailey:  "I've seen one before."
Morgan:  "OK,...what are the really little guitars?"
Hailey:  "Those are violins."
Morgan:  "Violins.  Right.  Very good, Hailey.  You are so smart."

At this point, Hailey and I look at each other and smile about how funny Morgan is.  They are both sweet girls, as evidenced below:






4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh I love it. How funny. Morgan IS really lucky to have such a smart big sister you know!

Harlene said...

We've missed you! I think we like them too!

Jen said...

I REALLY like them, too!

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

What's not to like?