Tuesday, May 20, 2008

He's a big kid now.

Since my scanner is not hooked up to be in sync with my computer (yet), I have to resort to taking a picture of a picture. (any computer-smart friends want to volunteer to syncronize them?) The words at the bottom of the photo say "SCHS Senior Ball 2008" (SCHS=Snow Canyon High School)  I just wanted to make sure you got a glimpse of the shoes.  

Even though Chase is a Junior, he went to Senior Ball.  His date, Becca is a Senior.  Chase and his dad went to pick out the tux together.  When they described it to me, I was a little worried, but he actually looked really good.  Becca looks pretty too.  I really like her dress. They are just friends, no other dates.  They did have a great time and went with a big group.  I tried to get the group photo also, but it wouldn't cooperate.  Now he will be all practiced up for next year when he is a Senior.  I can't believe it.

3 comments:

nickel... said...

Holy Handsome! I LoVe that tux! Chase you are seriously a knockout...when did you stop being 11? :)

And the date's dress is really cute too!

Carolyn said...

I know, Chase! When did you suddenly grow up on us? Driving, School Dances.

You look sharp! And I like your date's polka dot dress. Very cute.

Jen said...

I agree with all the other comments - lookin' good Chase!