Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Hailey!


Here is the birthday girl, hammin' it up while we sang to her.  (no, those are not my nicely manicured red nails)
This is the birthday girl with her pals.  We all went to lunch, then to the ballet, The Nutcracker, and then they had special backstage passes to the after-party show.  They got to hang with the ballerinas, mice, soldiers, etc.  We all had a lovely time.  ("We" being Hailey, me, all the pals, and the pal's moms).  I love you, Hailey-bailey.
Next, we have Tay-Tay.....without braces!  Now I know this is not the sweetest pic. of Morgan, but this post is all about Taylor.  And Taylor felt this picture did justice to her beautiful straight teeth.  Love ya, Taylor!  You are beautiful!  Love you too Morg.  (even though you are messy).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on everyone's accomplishments! Happy Birthday Hailee, good job Jill on another successful memory, yeah for Taylor on her new retainer and good man chase to give your mamma a photo op. What a great idea for a party, too!

Carolyn said...

Hailey, your party sounds like so much fun. And in your pictures it looks like it was a blast!

Taylor, I love the beautiful teeth, and I also love your hair. Very cute.

Morgan, you are always so cute... before or after bath time.

Chase, yes, you are cute too and yes, I totally dig the hair.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!! I can't believe you're getting so grown up - 9 right? Sounds like a super fun party and it looks like you have a really fun bunch of friends. What did you like best about the Nutcracker?

Taylor you are GORGEOUS - your teeth DO gleam when you smile.

Morgie you look like the same adorable Morgan I always remember.

Chaser, are all the girls wishin' you'd ask them out, or what?! Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Hailey!!!!! Party sounds like a blast.

Taylor!!! You ARE SOO PRETTY!!! I wish I was a pretty as you!

Morgan! I just love you!

Chase, wow! So when do you get your braces off??? Well, lets hope soon!!

nickel... said...

Dear Jill and Steve....you two have some seriously cute offspring! Good job!

Happy Birthday Hailey Giril! We love you!

I really like that picture of Tay and Morg too! Tay does look simply gorgeous head to toe and I can't look at the forced grin on Morgie's face and not crack up!

Chase...your hair grows FAST! You are one handsome stud! Even with the "hurry up and get this photo over with mom" face! ;)

Anonymous said...

hey guys this is hailey tay and morg
thanks everybody!!!
seriously me too i can't look at morg's face and not start busting out!!! we are all laughing right now. except morg. she doesn't get the joke.

well ya, hailey is 9 yrs. now.
alright love all you guys!
merry christmas!!!