Sunday, June 21, 2009

the fun keeps coming

On Saturday, Steve and Taylor went back to Zion.  All of the girls in our stake who are 4th year campers get an extra fun hiking expedition.  They hiked up a section of the Narrows and then floated back down in tubes.  Below is Josie Barton, who is in our ward.  Behind her is Gina Gottfredson, the Stake Girls Camp Director (who also was on the Keyhole adventure with us the day before).
This is one of Taylor's friends, Sydnee Hutchings.
Allison R. and Miss Tay-Tay
Taylor and Eva Beagley
On the shuttle bus
some cute wildlife
The whole group of gals
They all reported it was tons of fun!

1 comment:

Mark and Maria said...

Man Jill, it's been a while since I've checked out your blog!! I can't believe how the kids have grown (Chase about as tall as Steve????) and that Chase graduated and Taylor has her permit??? Whoa, that just puts everything into perspective and reminds me that time is flying. I still think of them being in primary! Ugh! Well, I'm in the Primary Presidency again. It makes me think of you. You were so great to serve with.
Glad your family is doing well!
Maria